Namaste from Vinyasa Yogashala!
100 HRS Yoga teacher training curricullam
- Vinyasa flow yoga
- Traditional Hatha yoga
- Pranayama (breathing practice).
- Anatomy & Psychology of human body in yogic way.
- Understanding of yoga philosophy.
- Introduction of ashtanga yoga (eight ladders of yoga).
- Meditation and its various practices
- Yoga – Nidra art of sleeping practice.
- Mantra yoga.
- Introduction of Mudras ( Gesture ) & Bandhas ( Locks).
- Shat-kriyas (six cleansing techniques) and its related therapies.
The main objective of our course is to allow you to develop a self-practice for both sprituallly and physically in each of the area listed below.
The schedule is categorized into these 3 areas.
- Practical sessions.
- Anatomy and physiology of yogic practice.
- Yoga philosophy
Practical sessions includes:
- Core principles of hatha yoga practice.
- Structuring and sequencing the postures.
- Technique, teaching, method, application, contra-indication and benefits of Asana.
- Traditional sun salutation series with beej (root) mantras.
- Sookshma vyaayaam ( basic & preparatory movements ).
- Standing pose
- Kneeling pose
- Sitting pose.
- Backward bending pose.
- Forward bending pose.
- Twisting pose.
- Inverted pose.
- Meditative pose.
Pranayama (yogic breathing): Concepts and practices of Pranayama including different breathing exercises (Shwas kiryas mentioned in Hatha yoga & kumbhaka (breath retention) with indications and contraindications. Technique, teaching, method, application,contraindication and benefits.
- What is pranayama?
- What are five sub prana in yogic science?
- What is Ida, pingala and sushumna nadi?
- What is nadi?
- Psychological effect of yogic breathing?
- Importance of diaphragmatic breathing.
- Kapalbhati pranayama.
- Bhastrika pranayama.
- Brahmari pranayama.
- Ujjai pranayama.
- Sheetali pranayama.
- Nadi shodhana.
Mudras : Yogic Mudras ( Gestures ) are a combination of subtle physical movements which alter mood, attitude and perception and which deepen awareness and concentration.
A mudra may involve the whole body in a combination of asana, pranayama, bandha and visualization techniques, or it may be a simple hand position.The aim is to create fixed, repetitive postures and gestures which can snap the practitioner out of instinctive habit pattern and establish a more refined consciousness.
Bandhas: Bandha is defined as "binding" tie, hold back, restrain or lock. The basic premise of the bandha is that by restraining or locking the muscles on a physical level, a subtle unlocking occours on a mental or energic level. Bandha regulate the flow of energy and assists the practitioner in asana.
Art of alignment and adjustment workshops: How to adjust the correct alignment of a posture.
- Workshop on hip opening.
- Workshop on forward bends.
- Workshop on backward bends.
- Workshop on twistings asanas.
Shatkarma (Cleansing Process): The six yogic cleansing techniques for purifying the tissues and organ systems while bringing a harmony in their functioning in the most simple and natural manner. Shatkarmas are practised twice a week integrated with the daily practice of Asanas and Pranayam.
- Yoga Nidra.
- Antar Mouna (inner silence).
- Breathing awareness meditation.
- Mantra awareness meditation.
- Full moon meditation.
- Nature of lunar and solar energy and neutral flow energy.
- Yoga safety while doing asana and pranayama practices.
- Yogic joints and skeletal system.
- Yogic respiratory system.
- Muscular system.
- Yogic basic anatomy of spine and its importance.
- Yogic physiology.
- Introduction of yoga, origin and its history.
- Principles of yoga.
- What is Hatha yoga?
- What is Ashtanga yoga? (Eight stages of self balancing and realization).
- Pancha Koshas: The 5 sheaths of exixtence.
- What is mind?
- What is chitta ( vrritis).
- What is celibacy and sex in yogic life
- What are the 3 Gunas of Human ?
- Three states of consciousness in yogic science.
- What is chakra?
Mantra yoga: tools for freedom and perfection.
- What is meaning of Mantra?
- How to create positive vibrations or energy with mantra yoga?
- Mantra for wisdom and fearless living.
- 10 specific mantras helful to live a yogic life.